Request For Proposal
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP)
FOR DEVELOPING THE LEARNING RESOURCE MATERIAL FOR THE UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES CONDUCTED ALL CONSTITUENT UNITS OF DATTA MEGHE INSTITUTE OF HIGHER EDUCATION AND RESEARCH DEEMED TO BE UNIVERSITY, SAWANGI MEGHE, WARDHA
Datta Meghe Institute of Higher Education & Research Deemed to be University, Sawangi Meghe, Wardha invites Proposals for developing the University Learning Resource Materials in an innovative format as per prescribed syllabus of the University based on recommendations of the Respective Apical Councils
Interested parties who meet the criteria laid down in the detailed RFP notice are requested to go through the contents on a downloadable form, available at www.dmiher.edu.in or can obtain a copy of the same from its registered camp office at Atrey Layout, Nagpur 440022.
Such Parties need to submit their response on or before 29th August 2019 at its registered office at Atrey Layout, Nagpur 440022 before 4.00 PM
Datta Meghe Institute of Higher Education & Research (Deemed to be University) was granted the status of Deemed to be University by University Grants Commission, on 24th May 2005 under section 3 of UGC act 1956. The Deemed University is located in a 125-acre campus in Sawangi (Meghe), Wardha about 80 km from Nagpur, Maharashtra, India, which is the geographic centre of India. It is located away from the hustle and bustle of the city amidst serene surroundings in a self-sustaining complex with an excellent academic ambience. It is very well connected by road, rail and air (via Nagpur) to all the major cities in the country and abroad.
It is accredited with NAAC for three consecutive cycles with the highest grade, latest being A+ in the year 2017. It is also bracketed as Category I University by the Government of India. It runs 191 programmes having a total intake of 888 students per annum with a total student strength of 3500 students. All programmes are accredited with respective apical councils like MCI/DCI/INC/CCIM etc.
DMIHER(DU) offers a distinctive experience that is grounded in maximizing the potential of students with professional attributes and broad-based research excellence that enables beneficial translation. Renowned for pioneering new models of education; the University is highly regarded as a hallmark for rigor and breadth of its academic programs, innovative education, and experiential learning.
More details of DMIHER DU can be found at www.dmiher.edu.in
Datta Meghe Institute of Higher Education & Research (Deemed to be University) desires to develop the resource material for the undergraduate student of the constituent colleges from qualified and experienced firms in an innovative format aptly suitable for today’s learners.
Request for Proposals, therefore, are invited from the reputed firms/companies/agencies/laboratories/institutions, which have experienced faculties for the execution of the similar a type of activities.
To develop the learning resource material according to the syllabus
prescribed by the Deemed to be university based on concerned Apical
Councils as follows
MBBS : Medical Council of India BDS : Dental council of India BAMS : Central Council of Indian Medicine and AYUSH BPTH : MS OTPT Council BSc Nursing : Indian Nursing Council PB BSc Nursing : Indian Nursing Council
- To develop the material for LRM in soft form.
- Co-branding on all the material developed.
- Designing and Printing of Material.
- The participating agency should be a legal entity with a valid PAN and GST no.
- The participating agency should have the capacity to design the learning resource; it should have the experienced faculty for the said purpose on its board.
- The participating agency should have a positive Net Worth.
- The participating agency should have an Average Annual Turnover of Rs. 8.00 Crore for the last three years.
- The participating agency should have prior experience in similar work.
- If the participating agency is registered with MSME, the eligibility criteria mentioned at C, D & E shall be relaxed.
- The participating agency should not have been blacklisted by any State Government, Central Government or any other Public Sector undertaking or a Corporation as of the date of RFP. An undertaking to this effect should be submitted by the agency on its letterhead.
- Technical Paper and Commercial bid should be submitted in separate envelopes
- DMIHERDU reserves the right to examine/verify the supportive documents/reports furnished by the bidders.
- DMIHER would constitute an evaluation committee having authorized representatives of DMIHERDU that shall evaluate the responses in detail in order to determine whether they are substantially responsive to the requirements set forth in the RFP. The decision taken by the committee in this regard shall be final and binding on all the participating agencies of RFP.
- DMIHERDU reserves the right to call only shortlisted agencies for a presentation /discussion of their proposal on the date, time as decided by DMIHERDU. The decision taken by the DMIHERDU in this regard shall be final and binding on all the participants of the RFP.
- If any information or document provided in response to this RFP is found to be misleading subsequently, the concerned applicant will be disqualified.
- ALL the rights on the resource material generated will be of DMIHER University.
- DMIHERDU may reject any or all the responses received/cancel the entire process at any stage without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Notwithstanding anything contained hereinabove, in case of any dispute, claim and legal action arising out of this RFP, the parties shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts at Nagpur, Maharashtra State, India only
Commercial bid to be submitted in the following format.
|Sr. no.||Course||Total Charges||Share of university|
|5||B Sc Nursing|
|6||PB BSc Nursing|
Agencies qualifying as per the criteria mentioned above and who are interested in providing the services detailed above may submit their response to this RFP as per formats given in the annexure along with relevant documentary evidence.
Any response not containing information for all the parts of Annexure may be rejected.
The response should be submitted in a sealed cover duly superscripted.
- Technical Document
- Commercial Bid
|Name of college||Course||Year||No of student|
|JN Medical College||MBBS||1||250|
|SP Dental College||BDS||1||100|