PreambleDuring this era of globalisation, it’s the need of the hour that the students be exposed to diverse cultures and are trained in technologies and skills that are seeked at the global market. Office of International Affairs at DMIHER(DU) acts as a bridge between the University and the international market by collaborating with various global players and opening opportunities for students and even faculty members to explore. It functions to identify the potential collaborators and establish short-term and long-term partnerships in the areas of academics, research, training, and services.
The International Office of DMIHER(DU) is responsible for International Students Recruitment & International Collaboration with various eminent global higher education institutions and research organisations and providing the best possible global exposure to the students. During this era of globalisation, it’s the need of the hour that the students be exposed to diverse cultures and are trained in technologies and skills that are seeked at the global market, the IOA takes the onus of that for all the students of the University. The office is responsible for connecting with the universities and faculties from around the world and open up opportunities of learning. Moreover, it also takes care of mapping the skillsets and arranging the required trainings for the students to bridge the skill gap (if any) so that the students can make the best out of the experience.
Areas of Collaboration:
- Global Academic Programs: Including Short value-added courses, Fellowships, Dual degrees, and Joint degrees.
- Global Students Exchange Programs : both Incoming and outgoing students for electives, observer ships, Experiential learnings and cultural immersions.
- Global Faculty Development Programs: Both incoming and outgoing faculties for Adjunct /Visiting Facultyship, higher skill training, medical technology training and Experiential gains/ Appropriate elevated position as Chair of a specific domain area
- Global Services Programs: In the area of Health – Modern Medicine, Ayurveda, Dental, Nursing & Physiotherapy; Technology; Pharmacology; Management and other Allied Sciences, including propagation of SGDs.
- Global Research Program: Joint Research Projects, Joint Publications, Joint IPR, Incubations/Startups and Technology Transfers
- American Heart Association - International Training Center Agreement
- College of Ayurveda (UK)
- Wellness Soseaua Nordului Buchares
- Craniofacial Tissue Regenreation Lab, National Dental Center of Singapore, Duke NUS Medical School
- DEVEOLOPMENT INSTITUTE LLC (I4DI)
- Erasmus +
- FUNDACAO SRI VAJERA FOUNDATION
- Global Consortium of Public Health Research (GCPHR)
- Global Evidence Synthesis Initiative (GESI)
- Grand Challenges, Canada
- Indian Ocean Dental School and Hospital
- Johns Hopkins University, USA - Wilmer Ophthalmological Institute
- Kazan State Medical University, Russia
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Michigan State University, USA
- National Association for the Promotion of Non-Conventional Medicines in Romania
- AMN Romania
- AYUSH Cell Romania
- Nebraska Medicine, Omaha
- OITA University, Faculty of Medicine, Japan
- One Health
- Portuguese Association of Ayurvedic Medicine
- RAK Medical & Health Sciences University, UAE
- SEMEY STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, KAZAKHASTAN
- Smile Train, New York, USA
- The George Institute of Global Health, Australia INFORMUS Study
- The University of Deusto
- The University of Sydney, Australia
- University of Shefield
- University of Wollogong, Australia
- Vanderbilt University - REDCap End User Liscence Agreement
- Western Connecticut Health Network- Nuvance Health
- WHO - Open Smart Register Platform
- WHO - Project - Assessment of the food environment around young children
- WORLD ORGANIC WELLNESS s.r.l.Romania
- University of ST Mark and ST John (Plymouth Marjon University) UK
|Dr. Sandeep Shrivastava||Mentorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr Aditya Kekatpure||Asst Director, DMIHER Globalemail@example.com|
Mentor - Chief Scientific Officer, Mentor -DMIHER Global (Office of International Affairs).
Brief about Dr. Sandeep Shrivastava
He has contributed immensely to the field of Health Services and Medical Education. He is MS, DNB, in Orthopedic Surgery; PGM in Global leadership and PhD in Health Education.
- Expertise in deformity correction, and have treated more than 5000 children for deformities through Limb reconstruction and lengthening.
- Contributes to the Orthopedic Education by being Director-Professor in Orthopaedics, National and International Faculty in Ilizarov Workshops, Conduction of Indian Orthopaedic Association PG Courses etc.
- Teacher of great repute with an experience of more than 25 years in medical education. He is the first in the country to have done PhD in Health Professional Education, in Quality Assurance.
- Upright Medical Administrators and was appointed as Youngest DEAN of the Medical Institute at the age of 42 years.
- Instrumental in Designing and Establishing E-learnings including the School of Virtual Learning at DMIHER.
- Faculty to Regional Nodal Centre of National Medical Council, having participated in more than 50 faculty development workshops and courses.
- Recognized BLS and ACLS Instructor by American Heart Association and teach the same to every type of learner in the society from Police cops to Intensivists.
- Avid researcher & creative contributor, has scores of International Presentations across 18 countries, 76 publications in reputed Journals on varied topics including Lancet, 3 books, 16 copyrights, 1 Patent and inventor of “STARS therapy”, which is a game changer therapy in wound management.
- Hon. Faculty to two International fellowships in Regenerative Medicine and Pain Management
- He has delivered 2 National Orations. He has been invited across the globe for keynote addresses on the same including the UK, USA, China, and Europe and propagates it further by continuous research and further development of solutions for all types of Wounds.
- Has designed and conducted workshops on professional development in the field of Postgraduate Medical Education, Medical administration, Health professional development and Spirituality- Art of Dying.
- He has won many awards including the Prestigious Rashtriya Chikatsa Sewa -Bhushan Samman award, Superhero 2022 for health care services, endorsed by Niti Ayog, Govt. of India; “Lords of Planet 2019-20” for serving the human race; Nagpur Health Care Award for his innovative Research Centre & Limb reconstruction work; and Lifetime achievement award for the research on Regenerative care for wounds.
He is associated with University for more than two decades and have worked across the faculty position to leadership positions as DEAN, CEO (Meghe Group of Hospitals), leading institutes to academic and service excellence.
Having spent almost two decades in rural India, at Wardha, Dr. Sandeep Shrivastava continues to work and render services in different capacities, committed hugely to the cause of upliftment of health for the underprivileged populace & creating a platform for “equal health opportunities” for all.