DMIHER University has created different autonomous cells under its ambit to decentralize the functioning.
Currently there are 12 autonomous cells in the University which are headed by a Convener with Co conveners and members representing each constituent Institute.
Aim and Objectives
- To facilitate and ensure smooth working of various autonomous cells.
- To discuss any issues/matters pertaining to the functioning of autonomous cells
- To address the challenges encountered during functioning of autonomous cells
- To consider any suggestions/opinions put forth by the conveners for the enhancement and augmentation of the autonomous cell
The review of the functioning of the autonomous cells is taken in monthly and quarterly autonomous cell meetings.
The review of following cells is taken in monthly meetings
- Attendance cell
- Grievance Redressal cell
- Placement cell
- Internal Complaint Committee for Sexual harassment of Women at workplace
- Institutional forum for Women
- Student’s Welfare cell
- Students Guidance cell
- International Students cell
- Anti-Ragging cell
The review of following cells is taken in Quarterly meetings along with the other cells
- PhD cell
- Admission cell
- Examination cell
- Equal opportunity cell